Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Homemade CD Case

As a result of music downloads and CD making, I have many unprotected CDs. What to do? Make paper cases (envelopes) from old magazine or calendar pages! After consulting Google, I created a pattern from a few different online versions, as well as looking at the store bought version of a paper case.
Envelopes are easily made to fit the size of your letter, CD, or just about anything you need to store or mail. (I credit my sister for the CD case idea - she has given me a few over the years.) Making envelopes recycles items lying around the house and adds unique style to something that is otherwise fairly boring. How fun to get a letter (a what!?) inside of a homemade envelope!!


The finished product - 2 cases for CDs I just burned for Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment